Do your tattoo no longer represents your personality and lifestyle? Do you need a place for your new tattoo designs? Laser tattoo removal would be the best options for you. After all, for tattoo removal laser treatment is the best tattoo removal methods. So you must know laser tattoo removal before and after information. Continue your reading to learn the details.
- Laser Tattoo Removal Before and After
- Tips about Laser Tattoo Removal before Getting Treatment
- 1. Tattoo Removal Cream
- 2. Discuss with Laser Treatment Expert
- 3. Tattoo Removal Pain
- 4. Tattoo Removal Cost
- 5. How a Laser Tattoo Removal Procedure Works
- What to Exactly Expect After a Treatment
- 1. Consult with Doctor if Face Any Difficulty
- 2. Be aware of Side Effects
- 3. Tattoo Removal Before and After Photos
- 4. Laser Tattoo Removal Aftercare
Laser Tattoo Removal Before and After
If you really want to cover up your old tattoo, you must have knowledge about all the information about tattoo removal before and after, which are given below.
Tips about Laser Tattoo Removal before Getting Treatment
1. Tattoo Removal Cream
Before laser removal, you can try this cream. Because, tattoo removal cream is very simple to use, as a result, it become popular among young generations. Usually, this cream is cheaper than other alternatives of tattoo removal such as surgical excision, laser surgery, and dermabrasion. It is one of the best processes as home tattoo removal. You can purchase this cream at any tattoo shop and medicine stores.
But, before applying tattoo removal cream you must keep in mind that these types of cream contain trichloroacetic acid. This is a hard chemical? Generally, this acid is used by professional’s healthcare for different skin treatment. So, before purchasing this cream it will be good for you to visit your personal dermatologist.
2. Discuss with Laser Treatment Expert
Before doing laser treatment you must be discussed with a laser treatment expert, who can properly guide you to set your expectations. Every tattoo is not similar. So to get a correct suggestion about would you rather do a cover-up or be left with a partial tattoo?
3. Tattoo Removal Pain
If you remove your tattoo for the very first time, you must have one question in your mind that how painful is laser tattoo removal? Don’t worry too much, as it is a removing treatment it is quite painful. The pain will be a normal pain and will last just for a few seconds.
But be careful to select an expert tattoo artist who has a great skill of removing tattoo through laser treatment.
4. Tattoo Removal Cost
Are you thinking about how much is tattoo laser removal?
Usually, a few numbers of sessions are essential for removing a tattoo. Which could be 6 sessions or 8 sessions. And for per treatment, you will need to spend $200 to $2000, which is the average laser tattoo removal cost. Experience and the protocol of the clinic is the most crucial factor of tattoo removal prices.
5. How a Laser Tattoo Removal Procedure Works
Generally, the process of laser tattoo removal involves some steps that speed up the breakdown rather than waiting for it to happen naturally.
Actually, laser release light in a single color at a specific wavelength.
The light of the laser interacts in the body skin which is covered by a tattoo. Tattoo ink absorbs laser light without damaging the skin tissue.
Usually, the light of the laser helps to break down the tattoo ink into smaller particles.
This whole process of laser treatment with several steps which help the tattoo to fade continuously.
What to Exactly Expect After a Treatment
1. Consult with Doctor if Face Any Difficulty
After getting treatment, you may face different symptoms such as swelling, pinpoint bleeding, temporary darkening, raising of the tattoo and redness. If you face any type of problem, without wasting time please consult with your doctor.
2. Be aware of Side Effects
One of the common side effects of laser treatment is lightening or darkening of the body skin. Which is known as hypo-pigmentation or hyper-pigmentation? Usually, after treatment, this problem automatically solves within six to twelve months. You may also face burns, textural changes in the skin and infection in the skin.
3. Tattoo Removal Before and After Photos
Usually, laser tattoo removal will be safe for you if you hire a qualified doctor or technician. To make your treatment 99% secure, during your consultation with your doctor don’t hesitate to ask a question about side effects and the risk of this treatment. You must ask your doctor to see laser tattoo removal before and after pictures of other clients. Before and after tattoo pictures
Tattoo Aftercare Guideline
4. Laser Tattoo Removal Aftercare
Here we try to make a basic guideline for you to handle your side effects of laser treatment.
- Bandaged your treated area for the 1st three days.
- Apply a thin layer of healing ointment
- You can take a bath two hours after your treatment.
- After 3 days keep your treated area clean and during the tattoo healing process keep dry your treated area.
- To reduce inflammation and discomfort you may apply cool compresses.
- Try to avoid aspirin but you can take regular Tylenol.
- Do not try to soak treated area until complete healing process.
- You can do exercise, which is safe after this treatment
- Wear a sunblock SPF 25 on the treated area for 3 months after treatment.
- To moisturize your treated area you can use Aquaphor, hydrocortisone cream or Vitamin E ointment.
Hopefully, you can get almost all answer to your questions about Laser tattoo removal before and after. Our content is for informational and educational purpose only. It is not the substitute for medical treatment provided by professionally qualified healthcare. Before taking any decision for your laser removal treatment please visit your physician to get safety advice which will be perfect for you.